- +351962927992 / +447807945542
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The following definitions have the same meaning whether they are singular or plural.
« Guest », « User », « Member » or « Person » means a customer who reserves and/or books one or more services offered on the Website or via any online travel agency.
« Lead Guest » means the individual over the age of 21 years who signs the rental agreement / responsible for all guests.
« Atlantic Heritage Luxury Villa » – means Atlantic Heritage Unipessoal LDA, whose registered office is at Casa do Mar, Rua Manuel Jorge Nascimento, Nº 1 9940-362 São Roque do Pico – Ilha do Pico – Açores.
« General Terms and Conditions » means these general terms and conditions for booking and use, as amended from time to time.
« Service » means an accommodation service or other services.
« Owner » means the owner and manager of Atlantic Heritage Luxury Villa offered for rent.
« Website » means www.atlanticheritagevilla.com or any online travel agency Website.
– Occupancy numbers are strictly enforced. Do not exceed maximum allowed number of occupants in a property.
– House parties and large unapproved gatherings are prohibited (Any events our gatherings with people other than not described on the booking list, need special approval from Atlantic Heritage Unipessoal LDA);
– Non Smoking property (smoking is only allowed in designated outdoor areas / pool terrace / balconies/ other).
– No Pets allowed.
– All customers must be 21 years of age or older to enter into Rental Agreement.
There is a 2 nights minimum stay for advanced bookings on all properties. – Atlantic Heritage Unipessoal LDA may make exceptions to the 2 nights minimum stay rule, if requested by guest and at Atlantic Heritage Unipessoal LDA sole discretion if they are able to offer this exception.
Guests will be met directly at Atlantic Heritage Luxury Villa by the booking manager of Atlantic Heritage Unipessoal LDA, for their official check-in. She will present the property and all the equipments.
All guests should provide identification at check-in time (such passport, ID, drivers licence or other) for their register.
Check-in time is after 3:00pm. Check-out time is from 8:00am until no later than 10:00am.
We must strictly follow designated Check-out times in order to prepare the property for the next Guests; the times are not flexible and overstaying Check-out time will result in a minimum over-stay charge of 50% of the nightly rate if guest stays past the Check-out time of 10:00am, and one full day rent if guest stays past 3:00pm.
The booking manager of Atlantic Heritage Luxury Villa should be informed before timely manner, the Check-out time, so she can verify the conditions of the property and receive the key in time.
In some cases, Atlantic Heritage Unipessoal LDA may allow the guest to Check-in early, or Check-out later, but this is strictly done on a case by case basis, and does not in any way over ride or supersede the Check-in and Check-out policies and fees stated above.
If Guests arrive before their 3:00pm Check-in, they may come directly to Atlantic Heritage Unipessoal LDA (address provided in rental contract) to leave their luggage until Check-in. They should inform the booking manager of Atlantic Heritage Luxury Villa previously, the estimated arrival time.
Guests may request an early Check-In no more than 24 hours in advance of arrival or late Check-Out no later than 24 hours in advance of departure. If the guest reserves an early Check-in or a late Check-out up until 6:00pm, there is a half day rental charge.
Any Check-in before 3:00pm or Check – out after 10:00am are subject to approval.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE INVENTORY / CONTRACT
It is important to complete an inventory of the house where you will be staying. This document, signed by the owner or Atlantic Heritage Villa employee and guest, provides a description of the house that is rented. It contains a list of all the equipment in the property and indicates its state of repair.
At the end of your stay, we will see you again in order to complete the inventory. One last check together allows us to ensure that nothing has been damaged and you can return the keys.
RESERVING YOUR STAY
After reserving a property with Atlantic Heritage Luxury Villa, Guest will receive an email confirmation of the booking and then separately their Reservation Confirmation – Rental Agreement and Policies. The Guest will need to review and sign the contract within 3 days from the date the reservation is made or 24 hours if Guest’s arrival date is within 15 days.
Guest will also receive an email from Atlantic Heritage Luxury Villa, which will provide them with valuable information about their rental property and reservation, and allow easy communications between the Guest and Atlantic Heritage Luxury Villa Manager.
Minimum of two days notice for booking requests – Atlantic Heritage Unipessoal LDA may make exceptions to this notice rule, if requested by guest and at Atlantic Heritage Unipessoal LDA sole discretion if they are able to offer this exception.
To secure the booking, a partial payment of 50% of the quote, is due within 2 days of guest confirmation of intention to book.
Payment must be fully settled 60 days prior to arrival, or if that date is already passed, then within 7 days of guest confirmation of intention to book.
Guest will be allowed to enter the rented property, and keys will be released to the Guest, once the total balance of rent has been collected.
Atlantic Heritage Luxury Villa accepts Visa, or MasterCard, American Express, online via Stripe.
Atlantic Heritage Luxury Villa accepts direct bank deposits to our company bank account, and cash payments.
If Guest chooses to pay by bank transfer, Atlantic Heritage Luxury Villa will provide Guest with full and complete banking details, and Guest will advise Atlantic Heritage Luxury Villa once they have processed the transfer, sending an e-mail with the transaction details and confirmation to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guest is required to provide ID and credit card details as a guarantee.Credit Card details will be needed at Check-in time ( Credit Card will only be charged in case of house/property damage done by guest and it will be communicated to the guest before the transaction).
The cost of any damage to the property or to any items in and/or at the property caused or any service charges incurred by Guest or any member of Guest’s party will be deducted by Atlantic Heritage Luxury Villa from the credit card details provided by the lead guest, or, at the end of the Guest’s stay.
HOUSEKEEPING AND LINEN
Atlantic Heritage Luxury Villa provides daily cleaning service.
Atlantic Heritage Luxury Villa has at the Guests disposal a basic supply of linens and towels (sheets on each bed, 1 towel and 1 wash cloth per person up to the property capacity, and hand towel(s) in each bathroom).
The towels will be changed each 3 days and linens will be changed each 5 days or per each reservation. A more frequent change of towels or linens should be requested by the Guest to Atlantic Heritage Luxury Villa via email before check in or during the stay.
RIGHT OF SERVICE
Atlantic Heritage Luxury Villa reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. Atlantic Heritage Luxury Villa is leased without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, handicap or sexual orientation.
Atlantic Heritage Luxury Villa has set and published occupancy limits for every unit and strictly enforces these limits. If a Guest exceeds these occupancy limits, Atlantic Heritage Luxury Villa may enforce its right to have the Guest and their group leave the property immediately, with all monies paid and security deposit held being non-refundable.
RENTAL PROPERTY USE
Atlantic Heritage Luxury Villa rents the property for individuals and groups according to the maximum occupancy and suitability of each Guest for their property.
Absolutely no house parties, events, receptions, or large gatherings are allowed unless approved by Atlantic Heritage Luxury Villa. 48H notice required. For requests or questions it is necessary to contact Atlantic Heritage Luxury Villa via email before check in.
Only those Guests whose names are on the lease may occupy the rental property.
Excessive noise, overcrowding and unapproved Guests may result in the Guest’s expulsion from the rental property, with all monies paid and security deposit being held being non-refundable.
Atlantic Heritage Luxury Villa represents a few properties which will allow a family gathering. Such gatherings must be approved prior to arrival and require an additional fee.
Please consult Atlantic Heritage Luxury Villa manager and owner for further information and availability.
CANCELLATION POLICIES & FEES
Once a reservation has been confirmed by payment and Guest is unable to fulfil their obligation to occupy Rental Property, Atlantic Heritage Luxury Villa must be notified as soon as possible.
If cancelled or modified up to 90 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
If cancelled or modified up to 60 days before date of arrival, 50% of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
We require all cancellations be sent via e-mail(email@example.com).
In the following cases Atlantic Heritage Luxury Villa can cancel the rental contract before the trip or at any time, before or during travel: 1) Unreasonably disturb the implementation of the booking despite express warnings, or 2) when Guest breaches the rental contract, so that immediate termination of the travel contract is justified for objective reasons.
Atlantic Heritage Luxury Villa will inform Guests immediately of changes to their rental arrangements. Changes to the travel contract that become necessary after the contract has been concluded and are not brought about by Atlantic Heritage Luxury Villa in bad faith, are permitted, as long as not significant and they do not affect the overall character of the trip booked.
The same rights apply to the altered arrangements as applied in respect of the original arrangements.
Atlantic Heritage Luxury Villa regrets that we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss as a result of “force majeure”.
In these Booking Conditions, “force majeure” means any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, actual or threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events outside our control.
TRAVEL PROTECTION/TRIP CANCELLATION INSURANCE
Atlantic Heritage Luxury Villa highly recommends that the Guest obtain and contracts a form of trip cancellation insurance in order to protect their vacation investment against injury, sickness, job loss, or death and other unforeseen covered circumstances, which could cause cancellation of confirmed reservation and forfeiture of payments. We recommend that all Guests purchase this coverage for added financial protection in cancellation situations where we are unable to refund payments.
LISTINGS AND PRICING
Guest is responsible for reviewing the property description, photos, location, and amenities listing online for this property to confirm that it will meet the needs of your group. Information regarding individual listings is believed accurate but cannot be guaranteed.
We have made every effort to ensure that all the information on website is current and accurate. The possibility of errors and omissions exists. We will be happy to confirm all data contained herein or answer any questions you may have prior to booking your reservation.
Rates include VAT (tax at the moment of purchase) and are subject to change. Rates, furnishings, fees, and taxes are subject to change without notice. Prices on the website are shown in EUR.
ACCESS TO ATLANTIC HERITAGE LUXURY VILLA
The ‘Lead Guest’ is required to make all members of their group aware that all doors and windows must be locked, including garage doors, the front door and all doors leading to the pool area.
Our Villa is protected by a monitored security alarm system. The alarm MUST be activated whenever our villa is left unattended.
Atlantic Heritage Luxury Villa employee’s or their agents shall be allowed access at any reasonable time during a guests’ stay.
SWIMMING POOL AND JACUZZI RULES & REGULATIONS
- Diving is not permitted;
- Guest should walk carefully and not run around the pool;
- Guest should be aware of the pool depths located on the pool plaque at the side of the pool or on the Pool Notice diagram situated by the pool;
- Atlantic Heritage Luxury Villa would prefer for the guest not to enter the pool with copious amounts of sunscreen/tanning oil on your skin;
- Swimming at night is not recommended;
- Atlantic Heritage Luxury Villa advises that eating and drinking do not mix with swimming;
- No breakable items, e.g. drinking glasses, glass bottles, etc. are permitted around the pool;
- Inside furniture is to be kept inside the villa and not taken to the pool;
- Visitors should not lift or remove the pool filter covers;
- Guests should not try to fix anything on their own.
Pool Safety for Children
- Children should never be left unsupervised in the swimming pool or around the pool
area. Always check the depths;
- Guests should protect their children and ensure that they remain in view at all times, especially small children and weak swimmers;
- Visitors have to be aware of any changes in depths, in the pool;
- Atlantic Heritage Luxury Villa asks guests to discourage children from running around on slippery surfaces;
- Guests have to ensure that non or weak swimmers wear suitable buoyancy aides although these should not be considered a substitute for vigilance and supervision;
- Also called Horizon Pools, they are increasingly popular as they offer incredible views from within the pool and its surroundings. Due to their design however, some have significant drops from the far edge. Atlantic Heritage Luxury Villa safety precautions suggested above, are particularly relevant with infinity pools and we would like to take this opportunity to emphasize:
- No standing or walking around the edge;
- Guests cannot use any inflatable objects (e.g. rings or lilos) in infinity/horizon pools;
- No diving is allowed;
- Children must always be accompanied at the pool and supervised at all times;
- No night swimming recommended.
Other swimming pool information
- Adults use the Swimming Pool Area at their own risk.
- a) Children under the age of 16 may use the Pool Area only with the consent of their adult guardian. Unless accompanied by an adult supervisor.
All adult members must ensure that, unless accompanied by an adult supervisor, all doors and windows leading to the pool and Jacuzzi area must be locked at all times.
- The swimming pool is open to all users:
- a) People who have a swimming ability,
- b) Children under the age of 16 may use the Pool Area only with the consent of their adult guardian. If the children do not have a swimming ability, they must be accompanied by an adult supervisor at all times.
- c) Disabled persons requiring a presence of their guardian may enter the Pool Area only with their guardian.
- Children under the age of 4 require water-proof diapers at all times.
- It is not permitted to use the Swimming Pool Area by:
- a) People under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any intoxicated substances;
- b) People with visible skin damage;
- c) People jeopardizing the safety and health of others;
- d) People with unacceptable standards of personal hygiene.
- Children under the age of 4 require water-proof diapers at all times.
- The Pool Area may be used by children over 16 years old without their guardian’s supervision only when the guardian can confirm their acceptable swimming ability.
- Any person suffering from a known serious medical condition (e.g. heart disease, severe circulation problems, epilepsy or respiratory problems) should seek medical guidance from a doctor before entering the Swimming Pool Area.
- The Swimming Pool Area users must shower before and after using the Pool.
- All users of the Pool Area must present an appropriate behaviour, good standards of hygiene.
9.Any contamination of the swimming pool or Jacuzzi will result in the following financial penalties:
- a) Outside swimming pool: 500 – 750 EUR.
- b) Jacuzzi – 300-350 EUR.
- No person within the Pool Area shall behave in such a manner as to jeopardise the safety and health of himself/ herself and others. Any unruly behaviour that can be dangerous is strictly prohibited. Diving, running, jumping, pushing and rough play is not permitted in and around the Pool Area. Shouting or screaming, which could distract attention from an emergency, is also not allowed.
- Users not complying with the Rules & Regulations will be removed from the Swimming Pool and subject to a penalty fee of up to 500EUR and may result in the Guest’s expulsion from the rental property.
- Parents or legal guardians for children under the age of 18 are responsible for their children’s damages.
- The Atlantic Heritage Luxury Villa and its Staff are not liable for any accidents occurring within the Pool Area as a consequence of not obliging the Rules & Regulations.
- The Jacuzzi is clearly not recommended for young children. Bathing is possible for children over 6 years provided that they do not remain in the water for more than a maximum of 10 minutes.
- Our Jacuzzi temperature should never exceed 36 °C for an adult and a maximum of 30°C for children who are more sensitive to heat. Also, it is necessary to be attentive when setting the power of the jets inside the spa in order to avoid any risk of burns.
- Always make sure that children do not swallow water in the pool or the Jacuzzi: this water, which has been treated, may cause vomiting and even intoxication.